BLACK FRIDAY 50% OFF
Save £500/$825/€625 on
Starts: 27 NOVEMBER / 12:00AM (PST)
Ends: 30 NOVEMBER / 11:59PM (PST)
PFTrack | 3D Tracking Reinvented
Tracking professionals throughout the VFX industry regard PFTrack as the most innovative product of its kind. With unparalleled flexibility, functionality and precision, it is the go to matchmoving and layout software for a reason: It does what the competition can’t.
Building on a rock-solid camera tracking and image analysis engine, PFTrack adds exclusive technologies that stretch far beyond the the capabilities of other conventional matchmoving software, empowering visual artists to recreate entire scenes within an accurate world space defined by camera metrics.
Every VFX pipeline will benefit from data that only PFTrack can deliver, meaning creative possibilities are limitless, and accessible within a single working environment that inspires imagination.
See What It Does
Key PFTrack Features Include
Class leading photogrammetry toolset for building accurate geometry, but with that PFTrack Twist.
Multi camera motion capture, geometry tracking and object tracking. If it moves independent of the camera, we’ve got it covered.
Accurately recreate the world space, camera, and object movements of the original live action scene, and rebuild the natural environment where CG characters will exist.
With direct support for raw LIDAR scans, and the unique photosurvey node, PFTrack makes quick work of immense survey data packages. Absolute precision doesn’t bring your productivity to a halt.
3D Camera Tracking
Easy to use, accurate, fast and ahead of the curve. PFTrack’s matchmove core gets your job done with class leading results.
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Windows 7 and 8 (only 64-bit supported)
- Mac Mac® OS X 10.10 or later (only 64-bit supported)
- Linux CentOS 6.0 or later (only 64-bit supported)
Minimum Supported Hardware
- Intel Core™2 Duo processor or higher
- 4GB RAM
- 2GB available hard disk space for full content installation
- Mouse or pointing device
- 1920×1080 resolution monitor
- 1GB dedicated GPU with accelerated graphics (2GB recommended)
- OpenCL 1.2 or later / CUDA Compute Capability 3.0 or later †
† OpenCL is used exclusively on OS X. On Windows and Linux, CUDA is used for NVIDIA GPUs, and OpenCL for all other cards.
The following are recommended for optimal processing.
- A fast (300MB/s or more) storage device. Required for optimal handling of 2K resolution footage and higher.
- A CPU with at least 4 cores is recommended for optimal UI performance.
- Increased RAM for data caching. Clips stored in RAM are processed far more quickly.
- 2GB GPU is required for medium and high resolution depth map creation for photo meshing.
Please note: a direct internet connection is required to install and administer the licenses using the license manager. Otherwise, licenses must be managed manually